2. Indatabet can collect Your personal information when you - make purchases of products or services; - request support for a product or service; - participate in surveys and evaluations; - participate in promotions, contests or giveaways; - submit questions or comments to us.
3. The types of personal information collected may include (but are not limited to): - first and last name; - title and your company’s name; - home, billing, or other physical address (including street name, name of a city or town, state/province, postal code); - e-mail address; - telephone number; - any other identifier that permits Indatabet to make physical or online contact with you; - any information that Indatabet collects online from you and maintains in association with your account, such as: (a) your Zeerk username.
4. Use of Your Personal Information Indatabet can collect and use your personal information to operate and improve Website. These uses may include: - providing you with more effective customer service; - making the sites or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information; - performing research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies; - displaying content and advertising that are customized to your interests and preferences. Indatabet also use your personal information to communicate with you. We may send certain mandatory service communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, information on technical service issues, and security announcements.
5. If you do not wish to continue receiving certain marketing materials (e.g., email messages), you can opt-out of receiving these materials by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the materials. This option does not apply to communications primarily for the purpose of administering orders, contracts, support, product safety warnings, software updates, or other administrative and transactional notices.
6. Sharing of Your Personal Information Indatabet will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. Except as described in this statement, Indatabet will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes unless you have provided consent. Indatabet may access and/or disclose your personal information if we believe such action is necessary to: - comply with the law or legal process served on Indatabet; - protect and defend the rights or property of Inadatabet, including the enforcement of our agreements; - act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Indatabet services or members of the public.
7. Safeguarding Your Personal Information Indatabet recognize industry standards and employ security safeguards to protect information from unauthorized access and misuse. Indatabet use the most accurate and current information you provide in order to process your request. Furthermore, whenever you transmit sensitive information, such as credit card information, to us through our web site, Indatabet provide you access to our secure server that allows encryption across the Internet. Browsers offer varying degrees of security, particularly in regard to encryption. Even the same version of a browser can come with different levels of encryption. For your protection, make sure your browser is set and configured to support Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 2.0/3.0 and employs 128-bit encryption.
8. Links to Other Sites The Indataebt Website often provide links to third-party web sites, such as those of our business partners and online advertisers. You should review their privacy policies to learn more about what, why, and how they collect and use personally identifiable information.
Last revised: 20 October 2016